Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Exciting News!

Well, let me begin by saying HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my blog readers! I hope 2010 ended well for each of you and pray that 2011 is a wonderful year for everyone. I am excited to share with you that my business est. Prints is heading in a new direction for 2011.

One big change is my web address will soon link you to my new website! There you will find a link to the blog, pricing, basic session information, and much more. I hope to have it up and running in about a week.

Now you will be able to complete online proofing and ordering! This means you will be able to share your images with friends and family both near and far with the ease of the Internet. Don't worry, I will password protect each session and you will have the ability to share that password as you wish.

There are new products available too! You will be able to choose from table top prints, giclee watercolor prints, thin wraps, canvas, and much more! I also have some album choices. Pictures of some of these products are coming soon to the blog, so check back often!

Of course with all these changes comes price changes as well, please see the link on the new web page for additional information about pricing.

If I have been photographing your family this year will be no different as I strive to provide you with exceptional photography. And if you are searching for a photographer, please contact me. I would love to share with you what est. Prints has to offer your family!

Thanks!
Emily

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Awe. Some. Really happy for you. Reeeeelly happy. Botha youse (scuze the New Joisey accent. grrr. must work on that). God bless. I normally go to single+female+blogspot and nudge'm over to the R, but, alas, few lissen anymore in this Dark Age fulla witchcraft, err, I mean, the world and vanity. I'm glad you know where your roots lie - Jesus. Glory2God! Meet me in Heaven, girl, where I'll buy you summa that delicious, Heavenly Beer I hear so much about. See ya soon. God bless.