Friday, January 7, 2011

Website FYI!

Hope everybody is having a great Friday! As I am preparing for my business changes I am also working on a new website. Very soon the web address www.estprints.com will route you to my new site, I am really excited about this! From the main site you will be able to click on the "blog button" and find yourself right back here. You can also type in www.estprints.blogspot.com and that will automatically bring you to this page. Just wanted to let you know! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!
I really like your site and I've noticed your visitors counter is very high I was just wondering if you had any tips for a young, new and in
aspiring blogger like me so yeah any help would be appreciated.
David

chatmemore said...

Check out my website and blog at www.chatmemore.com